Donation Refund Policy
The use of this site is provided by Trulyhelp foundation and is subject to the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
TrulyHelp Foundation is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent.TrulyHelp expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. TrulyHelp also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
TrulyHelp Foundationwill examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. TrulyHelp may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, TrulyHelp is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to TrulyHelp to be refunded,
- You must request TrulyHelp in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach TrulyHelp within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to TrulyHelp or someone authorised by TrulyHelp for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to TrulyHelp by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
Resource Mobilisation Dept.
Plot No-50 Block L2-D,Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar
New Delhi 110059
All decisions of TrulyHelp in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.